What is Case Management?
Case management is a collaborative process that assesses, plans, implements, coordinates, monitors, and evaluates the options and services required to meet the client's health and human service needs. It is characterized by advocacy, communication, and resource management and promotes quality and cost-effective interventions and outcomes www.ccmcertification.org
Do I Need a Case Manager?
If you or a loved one has suffered a serious injury resulting from an automobile accident, the answer is probably yes. You or your loved one are likely trying to navigate through the health care maze to arrange appointments with multiple specialists, get your medications filled, find a reputable and safe home care or transportation agency and other difficult tasks. Our case managers will assist you in all of these tasks as well as attend your doctor’s appointments with you to document your treatment plan. They then will make sure your other treating providers know your latest status as soon as possible. Our case managers can also assist you in finding handicapped accessible housing if needed.
My Insurance Company Hired a Case Manager for Me, Can I Switch Case Managers?
Yes, according to the Michigan Auto No Fault Laws, you have the right to choose your own case manager. Our staff will assist you throughout this process.
Why Should I Switch to Rehab Innovations?
• Our case managers have a variety of case management experience. We have highly skilled nurses as well as social workers on staff. This allows us to assist you not only in recovery from your injuries, but with the mental stressors that accompany a serious injury.
• When you contact us for help, we call you back! Our company policy is to return calls in less than 4 hours if received the same business day. We feel that excellent customer service and communication is highly important in the case management process. If your case manager is out for the day or unavailable for another reason, you are assigned a secondary case manager that can help you and our office is staffed with qualified case management assistants. Bottom line - we are here for you!
• Experience! Nicole Ulrich has over 12 years of case management experience, including Pediatric, Catastrophic (peds and adults), Geriatric, Psychiatric, Burns, Spinal Cord and Brain injuries. Our entire staff has a multitude of Nursing and Social Work experience.
• We tailor our case management to your needs and requests to accomodate you as best we can. We will help as much or as little as you like.
• Reminders: Our case management software and in-depth planning provides you reminders of appointments, important dates, therapy etc. Never forget about an appointment again!
• We provide documentation to your insurance company. We will obtain all of your disability slips (off work, attendant care, replacement services, transportation) and send them to all interested parties in your claim such as your insurance adjuster and/or attorney.
How Much Does Case Management Cost?
Case Management is a covered benefit under the Michigan Auto No Fault Laws. We will bill your auto insurance for our services.
Frequently Asked Questions